Thursday, August 09, 2007

New iMacs

I had a day-off yesterday (due to Jakarta's Governor election) and so i just had the news regarding the newest release of Apple's desktop line this morning. And yeah, i definitely want one.

Brushed Aluminium case, glossy 20-inch (and 24-inch) screen, oh-my-god-that's-so-cool ultra-thin keyboard, if i want a desktop, that would be my choice. Further, i would chose the middle tech-spec one that costs about US$ 1500. However, since i'm rarely at home, and yet, i don't have a home that could be called as my own, i would stick to my MacBook right now. But, of course, you're more than welcome if you want to give me one.

Actually, i'm more excited about the update on iWork software line. I've been using iWork '06 and loving it. And has been longing for its spreadsheet application. iWork '08, the next update of iWork '06 has been shipped with Numbers, a spreadsheet application. Now, for US$ 79, that's a true bargain.

Digg this

No comments: