Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Birthday Gift Wish

I had said somewhere here (look for the posts under October 2006) about how October is my favorite month. Of course, it's my birthday, that's for a start. And the TV series (in the US of course) sparks some new and refreshed seasons (i'm currently watching Dexter Season 2, The Simpsons Season 19, Heroes Season 2, Survivor Season 15, Bionic Woman Season 1, and Chuck Season 1). And Hollywood had replaced their Summer-blow-things-up line-ups with Fall-frowns-and-movies-that-either-smart-brilliant-confusing-or-simply-pretentious-line-ups (i was waiting for two films from
my favorite actress
, I'm Not There where she played Bob Dylan, and word is, she's magnificent in that role, and Elizabeth: The Golden Age a sort of sequel to her 1998's Elizabeth, one film that introduces me to her). But most of all, it's my birthday. And right now, i want this gadget as a gift. A Sony's PSR-500 E-Book reader. For US$ 279, with this gadget, i could read my e-books (which of course, there are tons) anywhere (well, duh, it goes with the name E-Book reader). Sounds geek enough for me, tee hee hee.

PS: This is actually a non-too-subtle message for my gf. So, honey, don't get mad if i spent yet another US$ 300 for some gadget that you think had no immediate usage, okay?

Digg this

1 comment:

niken said...

Eh, it's already the month of your birhtday again? Happy early birthday, then! *smile*
Wish all the best for u, bro.. :)

Tsk. You have so many gadgets. Don't even have an idea to share it (or give it) to someone else that also need it? *wink*

XD!