Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Work Space

I've got three computers. Yes, three. One, my very own Apple MacBook, two, the company's laptop (all employees were given one, even at day one on the job), Toshiba Satellite something-something, running Windows Vista, and a desktop computer running Fedora. Yeah, three computers, three brands, and three OSs. But, something wrong with my finger print identification. Yesterday, when i signed home, the finger print reader reads my finger-print correctly (i had my finger-print IDed just yesterday). But today, when i arrived, the machine refused to recognize my IDs (all three of them, which is left thumb, right thumb, and right point finger), i went to Human Resource to inform about this. He then resets the machine, so i had to re-register my finger print. And guess what? After i re-register my finger ID, and had to re-do my identification, the machine refused to recognize it again, and yes, all three of them. The Human Resource decided to gave me a password instead to override the logged identification. Now, i dont know what had happened, but i guess it's the cold.

Digg this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*giggles*

Maybe you're mutating!! *evil grin*
Ahahah..no..maybe that's really caused by cold. At least you get a password.. :)