Friday, June 06, 2008

Countdown to my Wedding

It may sound as seemingly a mere afterthought, for unlike many couples and soon-to-be-couples we've met who had actively engaged in the blogosphere, we decide to foreclose our journey and keeping it to ourselves. It is ours and even if it may sound selfish (well, it IS selfish), we intended to keep it that way. We might only share it to our grandchildren on our old days. Most of the stories out there on the net about their wedding? Pffttt.. They're joke and far less exciting than ours, anyway. Reading them is a painful experience. Had i shared my experience, you won't stop reading about it. In fact, you might think that i ripped off the story from a pop bestselling novel. Pompous? Maybe, but it's simply the plain vanilla's truth. One of my friend, one of the few whom i shared only a mere tip of an iceberg of my story and this girl i met said that my story is like an exciting fairy-tale. This is two years ago. He said to me - and this is coming from a man whose knowledge on movies is well above average - at the time, "If you managed to marrying her in the end, man, that is a fairy-tale, like in movies". And yep, i ended marrying her. In less than three weeks, anyway.


Daisypath Wedding Ticker

Digg this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barakallau laka wa baraka 'alaika wa jama'a bainakuma fi khaiir. Well well, congratz bro. So, a secret love story eh? :) If I were still single, I might be very jealous of you hehehe. Welcome to heaven on earth you two!