Thursday, August 10, 2006

Fragment of Dreams

Yeah, right, just what we all needed. Another blog from some unknown guy. Well, you see, i've recently been abandoned a three-years old blog, ScreeningLog where i used to dump all of my ideas reviews on films. I've been unable to keep up. Sooooo, i decided to start anew, where you'd see none of my old glorious pretentious reviews in-trade with my babblings on life itself as it progresses around me. And if that wasn't enough, i may thrown in some reviews here and there among the posts i shall made here in the future. And don't worry, it shall be updated quite often. Well, at the very least if you compared the update-rate of this hip, ultra-spanking new blog with the old ScreeningLog, it would be like compared an old snail with a cheetah in its prime.. um, just kidding. But, you get the point.

Now about the title of the blog. I was rather ashamed of myself to admit that it was a reminder to myself that i was always bemused myself with dreams and not doing anything to achieve it. Well, it's true. I've been acting as a great proscastinators for these last ... um ... seven years? Gosh. That's a long one. But now, all was going to change (well, i hope) with this young lady behind me, supporting me, consoling me, even put out some harsh words to encourage me, i would be ready to REALLY start life. As if i dont have live before. Well, truth be told, i dont.

And you know, as a friend of mine put out, "love could really changes a man". So, it's time to pick a hammer, smashes the dream i've been living in into pieces, pick one of them, look at it closely, and act on it, not just merely dreaming it.

Digg this

1 comment:

Rhama Arya Wibawa said...

i can believe that you're single, but lonely? i dont know.. i tell you a secret, i've always seen you as a man whose lonely because he chooses to be.