Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The Dark Knight DVD (December 9th)

When Blu-Ray wins the format war against HD-DVD, I was seriously considering of buying a Blu-Ray DVD player. But of course, with stellar price of Blu-Ray DVDs and the lack of HDTV had so far prevented me of doing so. However, I've already made a plan to give the honor of my first ever Blu-Ray DVD to "The Dark Knight", scheduled to be released on the 9th of December. I've got my eyes trained on the 2-disc set, which includes extras such as Gotham Uncovered documentary, featurettes, and many more.

Pictured above, however, is not the 2-disc set, but the limited edition one, which includes a steel DVD case and a Batpod replica. Heh, I won't even bother to ask for the price of that one. I mean, come on, any thing with limited edition brandished in it could easily surpassed the US$ 1,000 mark. Worse, some eBay speculators might, euh, most likely would tried to get their hands on it. After all, if you could find a buyer who willing to flush US$ 100 for the ticket on eBay, you could easily find a buyer who willing to flush more and more for a freakin' limited edition AND a Batpod replica.

Digg this

No comments: