Thursday, December 21, 2006

Closing Year at Hand

Many posts ago, i wrote something about how my time has running out, how there was this unseen devil lurking in the shadow waiting to strike me with its furious blow, or how that i was facing a fall to a deep crevasse with huge amount of risk that i couldn't bounce back and forever laid at the bottom of the crevasse. Well, it turns out that this lowly human in me still received a lot of love from God above. As it turns out, everything went swirled into my favor. Even though that an observible positive results were still nowhere to be seen, yet, i could safely say that for the first time in my life i had plans, backup plans, and backups to backup plans. And as i'm not going younger anymore, instead of saying 'better late than never' which in my point of view was what losers says, i'd be stared hard to my nemesis and say, 'i had plans, and i will made sure they works, and not even you, my dear old nemesis, could stop me.' Fabled bravado just like in stories. However, in this story, they're mine.

On the other hand, the end of December was nigh, and there'd be two major holidays coming, Idul Adha and New Year (yes, i still celebrated the Roman New Year, since i was still not used to the Islamic Calendar just yet). Insya Allah, this year's Idul Adha would brought forth some changes to me, personally. And for New Year, as usual i had one public New Year's resolution which just like ones i made since 2004, was to watch every film released in 2007. That would count to at the very least 208 films. Also there were several private New Year's resolutions in which i had to kill you (or marry you) should you knew about them.

Have a great Idul Adha and New Year's people, enjoy your holiday. This site would probably going to hiatus for a while, as well. Be seeing you in 2007.

Digg this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New year's resolution is always nice and fun for me. And in your case, it's..unbeliavable XD
I hope you can get it through *nods* :D

Happy Iedul Adha and Happy New Year too for you! ^^