Friday, December 22, 2006

Festival Film Indonesia 2006

This post would be littered with cursing and dirty words.

Freaking assholes! I mean, where the fuck was those juror's eyes been put? On their ass? Stupid people, fuck shit, there are everywhere.

It's official, last night, Nayato Niofuala and his disgrade ensemble charade in the form of low-life film Ekskul won the Best Director and Best Pictures. And this 'Indonesian Academy Awards' has turned into 'Indonesian Razzie Awards'. Wishful thinking, i closed my eyes, opening it again and still sees 'Indonesian Academy Awards'. Just sad.

To be fair, of all 5 Indonesian film get nominated this year, i only haven't seen Ruang just yet. But, but, but, but, Denias was more superior than Ekskul like from every point of view. Except for Ramon J. Tungka, that is (this is a hugely relative comparison. i.e. Ramon was more superior than any of his peers at Ekskul, but fall unbelievably long to those casted in Denias). He was the sole solace of the entire Ekskul film. But still, it doesn't make Ekskul into a rough-diamond film, it was still dirt, pile of shit, garbage can, whatever you want to call it. Mendadak Dangdut was also more superior despite Titi Kamal only knows how to act being mad.

There you go, expect to see more garbage films from Nayato Fionuala a.k.a Koya Pagayo. I told you once, and i told you again, if you see any Indonesian film made by director whose name was either Nayato or Koya, stay away. Please.

Digg this

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

O__________O


Ekskul won the best picture on FFI 2006?

...asdfsdrewardfadsfsfsdfsdgsdf...
You have helped me with the dirty words. Thanks :(

Rhama Arya Wibawa said...

Do you know that Ekskul was supposed to be based on real events? Oh, let me rephrase that. Ekskul was said to be based on real events AS depicted in a documentary film made by Michael Moore, Bowling for Columbine. Talk about plagiarism eh?

Anyway, i fail to see the similarities between the two. Bowling for Columbine was provoking, and funny (in a satirical sense of funny), and Ekskul was just funny (a 'silly' funny if you know what i mean). Interested? i can sent you the copy of the DVD if you want. I mean, DVD of Bowling for Columbine.

Anonymous said...

Uh, wow! Just last week I debated with my friends about plagiarism of a dorama (1 litre of tears) into an Indonesian drama (buku harian nayla), and now you told me the similar fact! Somehow talking about Indonesian movies or dramas is always related with plagiarism, eh? :3

really? I'd love to be sent the dvd! (plus to add more my knowledge about movies..) :D!!

Rhama Arya Wibawa said...

I'm quite aware that Buku Harian Nayla was drafted from 1 Litre of Tears. Sadly, this particular cine-screen had been praised lately.

Um, right then, here's an extra homework for you should you want me to sent you Bowling for Columbine :).

Send your postal address to my email (my true email) *shouldn't be hard*.

Anonymous said...

:D

*giggles* No, I think that wouldn't be too hard for me..
Right! Will send it soon. :)

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen Denias so I don't know how good it is. But I'm damn certain that Berbagi Suami should've been given a shot to vie for the Best Picture title instead of getting snubbed like that.

I knew there's trouble brewing when Heart was able to make the cut.

Unknown said...

Ma, kemaren denger berita TV, insan film Indonesia protes FFI, gak gitu ngerti, tapi yg jelas film ekskul disebut2 juga tuh, sama produsernya diinterview, plus jurinya juga ditanya2in :p Mewakili yg protes mbak Mira dan mas Hanung, tp ngomongnya gak jelas juga hehehe.