Wednesday, June 27, 2007

iPhone

You really had to give credit to Steve Jobs for giving all of the hypes and anticipation surrounding his latest gadget that was iPhone. I could say that most of us already knew about the arrival of iPhone even though that the official first sale was still a couple of days away.

I for one, want to have one. That was obvious. But, since it requires an AT&T Network subscription which was of course, unavailable here, AND it also requires an activation via iTunes (probably iTunes store) which was another feature that only available in Japan, it won't be until next year that i would have my hands on them. After all, my girlfriend would hang me if she knew i had spend US$ 500 to buy a new gadget of which i already had four (two handphones, one iPod Video, and one Nintendo Dual-Screen). And who says life as a geek isn't hard?

Digg this

No comments: