Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm a Mac Guy

Click to enlarge image. There are many characteristics to the Mac guy. And since i own a Mac, i liked to think that i was qualified for a preliminary entry for being a Mac guy. Let's see how it adds up to the rest.

Superior
I love to snort at my office mates who still stick with Vista and complaining that they want to downgrade to XP instead. And on many (more than once) occasions, when i visited a friend's cubicle and saw that his laptop has been paid a visit by the legendary Blue Screen of Death, i was laughing out loud. Everyone in the office knows that i'm a Mac boy and had this signature wave-of-dismissal when given a topic about any Operating Systems or any laptops other than Macs and its family. So am i being superior or what? You tell me. As a further proof, AFTER i was admitted to this office and brought my own MacBook as opposed to the office's Toshiba, i was the only person in the office who uses Mac for quite some time. Now, there are at least three other guys in the office who had a MacBook.

Not Dogmatic
I'm not really sure what this really means.

Open
Quoting directly from the article, "This group is also more likely to buy organic foods on a regular basis, drink Starbucks or coffeehouse coffee every day". Well, i went to Starbucks at least once a week. But i don't really know what does it has to do with being "Open".

Perfectionists
Hell yeah. I've got an official personality tests from the office to prove just that.

Music Mavens
I had a 30GB iPod, and since i love to walk by myself, you'd never seen me without it. My music selections mostly came from the 90s, and save for two women (Norah Jones and Ayumi Hamasaki), all of the musicians were bands.

Eco-Minded Greenies
Err... Well, i hate people when they throw up their trashes not in the proper place. And since i've got a strict principal of NOT doing things i hate from other people, i often put a candy-wrapper inside my pocket.

Satisfied with their Purchases
12 mil. rupiahs for a MacBook where i could actually buy a stronger laptop with less price, 2.5 mil. rupiahs for an iPod, 350 thousand rupiahs for an earphone (my third earphone in a year). 200 thousand rupiahs for a air-ventilated keyboard protector, 150 thousands rupiahs for an LCD protector, 100 thousand rupiahs for a SpeedBall, another 350 thousand rupiahs for a silicon case for my iPod. And am i satisfied? Of course.

Not Modest
Did you see anything modest in this post? I rest my case.

Digg this

No comments: