Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Random Shorts (2)

This is where i degraded myself into when i yet again, violated my commitment to provide a daily update to this blog.

Just found out that for some reasons, my download rates where way way faster with my own MacBook rather than with the company's provided Toshiba (running Vista).

Just bought my wedding ring (hooray!) and a set of jewelry for my girl-friend, finally settled on a date of our wedding, made a down payment to the venue for the grand occasion, and pray that nothing befouled our future plan.

Somebody attacked our mail server and thus rendered our mail useless for the greater period of the day. Our guy at the network services and maintenance division are currently working out for the solution. None had worked so far tough, and who gets to blame for the accident? Of course, us. Though mail server was never ever put under the jurisdiction of our division.

My former office-mate told me that they're currently heading the Ruby direction. Well, good luck guys. Come to think of it, even if i had only worked at the said office for a short 4 months (the shortest period of work i've ever committed), that office was still the best place - in terms of working environments when no money was involved - that i've ever worked at.

The company's general stakeholder meeting is looming ahead. One thing certain about that meeting, we'd see a new Board of Directors in the company and could be the key point in me for making any decisions regarding my future in this company. Another thing from that meeting that wasn't certain yet but certainly has become one of the prominent hope of me and fellow employees nowadays where of course, yearly bonus. If anything, it would certainly helped the financing of my wedding. One could only hope, though, one could only hope.

Digg this

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish the best for your wedding!!!
:)
I wonder where will you hold the wedding? If it's after my final presentation, maybe I can attend it.


..well, if you don't mind.

Kesannya sok akrab bgt y? T^T

Rhama Arya Wibawa said...

Of course! Everyone's invited! I'm going to post the invitation shortly before the wedding. And it's in Surabaya. You'll know where. Just check out this blog later on.

niken said...

:D

That's great! And knowing it'll be held in Surabaya...
Ugh. I can't wait for the invitation! :D