Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Time

"You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun"
- Time, Pink Floyd -

The dude in this video below, Dmitri Gaskin, is talking and introducing jQuery in front of developers in Google Tech at April 2008. I've been furiously and excitedly learning about jQuery for a couple of days now, and while the knowledge of John Resig, the original creator of jQuery is only 24 has put me in some kind of jealousy and excitement to match his achievement in a near future, with a product of my own (*yeah, yeah, some dream, eh?*), Dmitri Gaskin made me look ancient as he is only 12, and already a core Drupal developer.



I'm still excited all over though, as most of you probably know, my current stint as a cubicle worker is merely a temporary. I want a job that I love, not just a job because it's a job and paid well and it took me a while, but I knew what I love (as the wisdom often said, you never knew what you love until it taken away from you) and this job I'm holding right now, clearly not one of them.

Digg this

No comments: