Sunday, September 10, 2006

Angra - Live in Indonesia!

With the new CD coming this October, as well as celebrating their 15th anniversary, a heavy metal band from Brazil, Angra was scheduled to held their concert at Jakarta on October 16th. Ain't that huge?

I've known Angra from my high-school days during the time which i would prefer to call pre-Dream Theater era. At the time, beginning from Metallica, i was introduced to and loved the music which many would branded as Heavy Metal. And that love has never waned ever since. However, regarding Angra, from six of their albums, only two of them were ever in my possessions (plus one guitar album from their guitarist, Kiko Loureiro), Angels' Cry and Temple of Shadows. But, i think that that won't stop me to attend the gig. Not with my friends coming and all.

Digg this

No comments: