Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Time

As cliche as it may sounds, allow me to say that i had "so little time, so much to do". I will be 25 this week, already expecting a huge movement that may sent me to that deserted island with nothing to do, nobody to convers with, and no purpose in life or swimming in a pool full of hungry sharks, which at best would eat me alive and sent me to hell, but most likely would only chew some part off my limbs and left me alive with permanent disabilities.

Anyway, in a much happier note, i've been calculating with 5 new movies coming in theater each week, while i still had 250+ titles waiting to be seen and collecting dusts in my cupboard, add that with 100+ books in my collections that waiting to be read, add that with 40+ games in my drawer waiting to be played, add that with 2 new consoles waiting to be purchased, and in turn spawns hundreds, probably thousands games to follow, add that to 1 technology waiting to be mastered, which in turns spawns 10+ new concepts and brand-new innovations also waiting to be learned, add that with 1 foreign-language waiting to be mastered, what you'd get is ... impossibility.

Got to catch-up, fast, something has come up and tugging at my trouser, look at me with those despairing eyes, impossible to ignore, while further behind, there were eyes striking at my back with disgusts and pity. Can't turn back, nobody to ask shelter to anymore, and i can't look to those tears-striked face, anyway. Can't go forward even if i wanted to, can't leave this whose eyes look at me with despairing eyes and tugging at my trouser. Can't leave him.

They say, when you hit "rock bottom", either you'd be devastated, utterly-destroyed, and brought down with you all those who loved you, tainted the history of you forever, that it seems death was the only easy-solution or you'd be bounce-back, fight your way up and be stronger than ever. Which end will be mine, still remains to be seen. Though, history has wrote that there weren't that many who had hit "rock bottom" able to bounce back.

I'm currently plunged to the "rock bottom" right now. Which end shall be mine, i myself, can't tell.

Help....

Digg this

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awh. Maybe i just can say some cliche thing, but.. bounce up!! *nod*
Seems that you're a strong person, even stronger than what you wrote down here, and i believe that you can do everything you want (well, not everything, but lot of, i guess~ :3).

Just cheer up! *cheer you up*


...and...erm...may i borrow those books that are still waiting to be read? *blink* *hides*

Rhama Arya Wibawa said...

*laugh* he he
Thanks.
But just for you know, all those books that were waiting to read were mostly still in its plastic wrap, some dated as much as four years ago (mm.. that's when i started to had my own money, and began collecting books and films).

Anonymous said...

is this some sort of the long night thinking on a birthday or new year eve? :p I can feel it but no way I'd dare to claim that I understand yours, heh. But hey, it's easier to forget those things and put them on a list on a piece of paper or a spreadsheet, then kill the items one at a time, works for me.

Rhama Arya Wibawa said...

There are some things that can't easily be ignored, let alone forgotten. After this, i'm afraid that you - or anybody else, for that matter - won't see me as the same person i used to be. Well...

Anonymous said...

LOL

Those books are still in its plastic wrap? Wow. Would you mind to give some of those to me? XD *laugh* *hide*

What kind of books are those?

Rhama Arya Wibawa said...

Fiction mostly, of course. Various genres, but mostly thrillers.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Kinda interesting for me. I got several fiction books too, but haven't added a lot lately. Never read some thriller book, that's why i'm quite curious *blink*

But then again, the college assignments have killing my time for reading~ -____-;;
Last time i just read The Devil and Miss Prym by Paulo Coelho. gah.

Anonymous said...

hay it's ur birthday....u suppose to be happy and celebrate it with a cheesecake*nyum nyum*:D
eventhough u're really2x fed up with ur life....just never give up...
keep on dreaming....it'll make u feel alive....
remember that u're not alone....
halah...makin lama makin aneh gini ngomongnya:P
yah pokok'e happy belated birthday Pak... hope today will be better than before.

Anonymous said...

I was suggesting to not caching all those things in your brain. Cache them in the secondary memory storage, keep your head clean, and process the task one by one :) But hey, maybe your problems aren't the ones I've met.

Met Idl Fitri, mohon maaf lahir bathin. Maaak, aku pulang maak!!!