Tuesday, February 05, 2008

From the Top of My Head - Best Films of 2007

From the top of my head, this is my version of Best Films of 2007, and it should be noted that most likely, i would forgot to include several titles.

1. No Country for Old Men (my review)
2. Lust, Caution (my review)
3. Gone Baby Gone (my review)
4. The Bourne Ultimatum (my review)
5. 4 Months, 3 Weeks, and 2 Days (my review)
6. Into the Wild (my review)
7. Knocked Up (my review)
8. Zodiac
9. American Gangster (my review)
10. The Orphanage (my review)

Still unseen and probably goes up there fairly high: There Will Be Blood, Michael Clayton, The Savages, Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, Away From Her, In the Name of the Rose, - what the ****? i haven't seen that many? - and many many foreign films i hadn't had clue of its mere existence.

Digg this

No comments: