Thursday, November 08, 2007

A Violation to the Commitment

This is bad, i've made a commitment to post at least once daily during the work days. Now, the working hours almost done and i've got nothing to publish. Apologize, but i think that i had to scrape this one day off the chart, and babbling into an utterly random and non-sensing bubbling about things. Things.

I liked my office's internet connection. That, and the fact that there's always free food and coffee. But most of all, it's my internet connection. And i was the sole person who had the key to the gateway between the office numerous terminals to the internet world outside. How sweet can it be? Yeah. And oh, i had a several hundred of Gigabytes free space, and tons of DVD-Rs, so, i figured, while i'm here why don't i use my internet for something i really liked? Like, for instance, downloading movies. After all, when downloading movies, you'd only needed to provide the torrent files, and let the computer do the rest. I just checked out each morning to see which one of the files done downloading, and most likely, adding new torrents for download, and burned the content to the disc, brought them home in the evening, grab the snack and watch them as i drifted off to sleep.

However, i had a pretty strict code in downloading. As you must've been aware, downloading via torrent is a potent and a sure way to kill your bandwidth. So, i was applied the same rule of my clients (the 250-ish employees in my office) to my own downloading task. But only if the clock said that the hour was still a working-hour. After that, gaaaaaa.. let the greed begins.

Pretty dull life, if you asked me. I know i needed a change, a more dynamic and challenging roles both in work and in life. But until i found out what 'dynamic' and 'challenging' means, i would be pretty content enough with my current life right now.

Recently seen:
- Heroes Season 2 (pretty dull)
- Dexter Season 2 (exciting)
- Bionic Woman Season 1 (zzzzz....)
- Chuck Season 1 (mmm.. Yvonne...)
- The Simpsons Season 19
- Survivor Season 15
Films:
- La Dolce Vita (1960)
- Dr. Strangelove (1964)
- Tokyo Story (1959)
- North by Northwest (1959)
- Audrey Heburn's Complete (!) Collection
- Many more classic films in my downloading queues...

MMM.... Gotta love the Internet. Gotta L-O-V-E the Internet.

Digg this

No comments: