Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Return of the Great Procrastinator


Comic courtesy of phd comics.

Before college, i had no idea that the word "procrastinate" exists. But, if you knew me from college, you'd agreed that at some point of my life, the word "procrastinate" is one of the best word to describe me. Heck, i spent two whole years. TWO! writing my final assignment. And now, almost three years later, i still had problems with "procrastinate". My gf says that i'm too perfectionist. I don't want to share my work, or whatever i did, if the said work wasn't 100% complete. That, and tries to excel in every single task.

Take this blog for an instance. For the past few months, i have more or less managed to write in a daily basis. Even if some of the written materials were half-baked at best and certainly nothing that i could be proud of. However, it was five days ago since this blog seen an update. Even though that during that five days of hiatus, i've seen plenty of films. P2, Walk Hard, I'm Not There, Cassandra's Dream, Star Trek V, Star Trek VI, The Eye and Grace is Gone to name a few. I've been written some of the reviews as well, but simply discarded it in the end. In fact, i had only planned to write the next film review on Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull this Thursday commemorating with its arrival in our local theaters. I've been justified my ineptitude of keeping this blog updated on a daily basis as i had promised due to my wedding plan next month but who am i to kid? My girlfriend is the one who keep all the knots tied and loose ends trimmed. As far as i know, i've been contributed nothing to the plan. :D

Digg this

No comments: